Pushing myself forward

I'm so tired of this

I feel like I am constantly having to push myself forward in my contracting career... I feel nothing compelling enough to draw me.. or to PULL me forward instead...

This happens when we intellectualize our IT Career rather than feel energy come from our BODY that compels us deeper and further into our passion that is our career.

Without this compelling drive that comes from deep WITHIN you will not do what is necessary to get the right training, to get the right certifications, to surround yourself with the right influence, to put yourself in the right position to keep your passion and satisfaction alive.



So with that in mind how are you faring right now... To what extent are you trying to push your career forward rather than it pull you forward from the instant you wake up to the time you shut your eyes the moment you nod off to sleep... OR is that NOT important?